National Catholic Youth Conference
November 16 - 19, 2017
WHAT: The National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC) is an exciting, biennial three-day experience of prayer, community, and empowerment for Catholic teenagers and their adult chaperons. The schedule includes general and concurrent sessions addressing a wide variety of topics including forgiveness, Catholic spirituality and prayer, global issues, sexuality, and leadership. There are also opportunities for liturgy and special activities such as concerts and exhibits.
WHY: Youth and adult participants attend NCYC because they want to:
- Gather on a national level
- Learn more about themselves and their relationship to the Catholic Church
- Celebrate their Catholic faith
- Meet thousands of other Catholic youth
- Share beliefs and experiences
- Recognize their role in the larger Catholic Church
Forms and $100 non-refundable deposit due to Ms. Glaab by April 20th.