2020-21 Athletic Paperwork
Please click on the link below to obtain the paperwork needed for a student to compete in any Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA) sanctioned sport at Bishop Brossart High School. Please complete the needed paperwork prior to a student participating in the sport
2020-21 Athletic Packet
Returning Athletes - A Letter from Athletic Director Bundy
As our athletes return to participation in varying capacities and on varying dates, as allowed by the state, I would like to take a minute to share some information that will hopefully be both helpful and reassuring.
All of our head coaches have been given and will follow the most updated version of the KHSAA’s Covid-19 plan, knowing the safety of our athletes comes first. When returning to play please keep in mind the these things:
● All activities between June 15 and July 15 are VOLUNTARY and should be treated as such. Many of you may have vacations scheduled during this window because it includes the annual “dead period.” Families should absolutely take any planned trips during this time.
● If an athlete or their family does not feel comfortable attending workouts due to Covid-19 at this time, you are excused. Again, this time is voluntary.
● When arriving for their first day of summer workouts, we are asking athletes' to bring the completed attached pre-participation screening form at home. This does not require any doctor visit or action, and is one time only.
● Athletes will be screened and temperature taken upon arrival at either the MAC or BBHS each day. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to call their parents and return home.
● All athletes should bring their own water in a container with their name on it each day. Please take the container with you each day upon departure. NO water fountains will be available.
● Athletes should come dressed for participation each day, locker rooms will not be available.
● Restrooms will be available and disinfected after each group is finished.
It’s great that we are slowly moving toward a normal sports season, but please keep in mind many restrictions as still in place. For everyone’s health, it’s important we follow all guidelines from state and local health officials.
Thank you to everyone for their cooperation and patience,and Go Mustangs!
BBHS Athletic Director